By accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use between Enterprise Networking Solutions (ENS-Inc.) and our subsidiaries and you, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. This Site is controlled and operated by ENS-Inc. from its offices within the United States. ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries gathers information from you through the Site to allow us to provide the services that you have requested. If you choose to use and/or purchase our services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service. Under some circumstances we may require some additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit or debit card information, or information about other forms of payment, to verify the accuracy of your name, address and other information, as well as to conduct financial transactions related to your use of our services.
1b. How We Use Information
ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries collects and uses Personal Information in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only when fulfilling the purposes specified by you, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As you browse ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. We may track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our customers. This information may include, but may not be limited to, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We use your Personal Information, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience on the Site; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions, and accuracy. You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve the Services, and to customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Site and/or the services available under the Site.
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each such communication or by contacting us. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your personal information through the Site.
3b. Information Sharing and Disclosure
The following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
- Legal Requests: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you, other users, and ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, username history, and fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or report suspected illegal activity.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. We track trends in users’ usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable site and product offerings, and to determine areas of the site or our services that could be improved to enhance the user and customer experience.
D. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use the Site and available services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Site and available services, your browser and other electronic devices communicate with servers operated by us and our services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computer's or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries by your computer's or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us or our service providers. For example, when you visit the Site, ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries and our service providers may place cookies on your computer's or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account and preferences. Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computer's or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, and storing your preferences. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
F. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notification
The ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13. If you are under 18, you should use the ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, ENS-Inc. and our subsidiaries hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.